Is there an age limit?
- Yes. Our arena is designed for foam flinging enthusiasts ages 5+. Please note that some of our larger blasters will be a bit difficult for the younger ones to use.
Do I need to book a time slot to play, or can I walk-in?
- Open Play is on a first come first serve basis. Walk-ins are welcome but availability of playing slots is not guaranteed. There may be a wait time.
What is your cancellation policy?
-We offer 100% refund for bookings cancelled before 3 days of reserved session. Any bookings under 3 days we provide store credit for one future session, no-shows/cancellations within 24 hours of booking will not be refunded. We also offer refunds for birthday parties, excluding the non-refundable $100 deposit.
Can I bring my own blaster?
- Yes. You are welcome to bring in your own UNMODIFIED NERF blaster. We will reserve the right to inspect it and label it as a personal blaster. We do not use RIVAL or MEGA compatible blasters. Please leave your darts at home, we have plenty! *Limit one blaster per participant.
How long is each session?
- Each session is 60 minutes. Each is session is comprised of several 5-15 minute mini-games.
What do I wear?
- All participants must wear socks in the arena. We recommend comfortable athletic clothes since there will be a lot of running and dodging.
Do you clean the blasters and safety equipment?
- Absolutely - all equipment is thoroughly disinfected. Players may bring their own masks, safety glasses or goggles to the arena. We will need to inspect personal safety equipment.
Do you offer lockers or cubbies?
- Yes. We offer cubbies to store personal belongings. Please note that we are not liable for lost, stolen or misplaced items. Any items left after hours will be placed in our lost and found for 1 week, then will either be donated or thrown away.
Can I bring in food or drinks?
- Unfortunately no outside food or drinks are allowed during OPEN PLAY ONLY. We have vending items available for purchase. For Birthday Parties, you are welcome to bring any food or drink items, just please no alcohol or glass items.